Sunday, April 17, 2005

connect the dots

i'm overwhelmed. rather than try to put a cohesive and fluid post together, here are the bullet points.


  • as much as i hate it when people try to tell me what to do, sometimes i wish someone would just tell me what to do.
  • my husband read my blog last night.
  • i freaked out a little.
  • he tried to say something like, "well total strangers read your blog ... i'm your husband ..." actually, he did say that
  • i said, when a total stranger reads my blog and gets hurt or mad at me, they're in Pennsylvania, not my bedroom.
  • point taken.
  • i have an interview on tuesday am with an attorney who wants to pay me twice what i'm making now ... to do what exactly?
  • i plan to find out.
  • friday, i told managers at my current job that i'm probably going to take another job offer soon.
  • and, um, could they give me a reference?
  • and they did. really good ones.
  • they were sad for themselves and still happy for me, like i'd won the lottery.
  • that almost made me cry.
  • this is business, how can i cry?
  • so i've made lasting friends at my job. that's nice to know.
  • i have a rash on my legs that usually signals me that my circuits are overloaded and my chemicals are un-balancing.
  • this scares me.
  • i didn't go to church today and i don't feel bad or guilty. some things i missed. others i was avoiding.
  • in my soccer game yesterday i blocked a shot on goal with my right eye that now looks like it has a very bad make-up job.
  • not black, just blood red along the edge of my lid where the liner usually goes.
  • yesterday my fortune cookie said: your courage will soon reap for you great rewards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Radiohumper said...

"some things I missed, other things I was avoiding".

Classic.

My husband feels free to read my blog- not the same as 'reading' it.
It's probably the best way.

This makes you and I part of an elite minority! Good for you!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Z Family said...

:)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home