Monday, April 11, 2005

THE INTERVIEW WAS AMAZING!!!

This company is like the PROMISED land. Big salaries, family friendly, paid commute/parking, catered lunches!!!! Yes, for the employees. Every day!

The office manager and I clicked so well she told me right there she wants me to come back tomorrow and meet the folks. She said I had a special way about me and she thinks I'd work out great. She asked me what my salary requirements were and kinda cringed AS IF anything they offered me wouldn't be at least 30% more than what I'm making now.

I must say it feels great when you suspect you're being undervalued by your current employer (really yourself, cause you CHOOSE to work wherever you are) and SOMEONE ELSE AGREES with you!

I hope this works out. I'm already day-dreaming and can't focus. She was seeing other candidates today and so there's always the possibility that someone will walk in behind me and blow her away. But I hope not. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on their ad that this job was MINE.

Ok. Now to pretend like something really grand ISN'T about to happen to me, because it possibly may not, while I pray like crazy that it does.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Speedy don't need luck.

Good luck anyway.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Z Family said...

:)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home