Thursday, April 07, 2005

so my internet goes kerplunkt for a day or two and i come back to discover my banner is still AMAZING and simpleton's having an Oprah moment ...

and i know he's got that happy giddy tired feeling that you get when spend yourself on behalf of others.

that's so inspiring all. his banners are genius.

anyhow, i'm scarce because life exploded this week, and it feels like the pace has picked up and i started wearing rollerblades around my life.

there's so much to tell you and no time to do it. but i'm interviewing for my dream job tomorrow. i am so nervous and already psyching myself out.

i'll tell you how it goes tomorrow and lots of other stuff too. so much has happened this week, it's overwhelming.

all good too. i think it's the banner.

later

ps - blogger just munched my post, and i noticed this new link that says "recover post" and it did! yay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

I just got it.

Oprah moment.

I hope it went well.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Z Family said...

"oprah moment" = giving stuff away and reaping mucho unsolicited rewards for being such an awesome human being.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home