Wednesday, March 30, 2005

link to pic i can't upload cause i'm at work and big brother's boss is watching what programs I download to my computer.

Work is CRRAAAAAZY!

Kids are sick

I'm sick

Mister's tired

Mother's bitter

Brother's far away

Father's MIA

Extended Family is at bay

Life is stressful as transitions often are. Still no paycheck for mister and we might just make it to payday. Daydreams of American Idolship. Son thinks I'm a ringer for all singers. Makes me wonder if I could ever make it anywhere but 9-5. And only if I believe I can will I ever get far enough to find out either way.

Still running and kicking and soon to be swimming. Anything to release the tension inside and empower me with whatever will keep me even keel and moving forward.

Must beware of the moment after the goal where every player has two choices: parade for the crowd or celebrate with the teammate who passed you the ball, making the score possible. It is a heady moment indeed.

Will pride or gratitude win the battle for my attitude? This is my challenge. Often humility eludes me like an afterthought I don't make time to consider.

I will get to the top of this mountain, wherever it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Godspeed, Speedy.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home