Thursday, April 14, 2005

Okay so, the interviews today were beyond words. i'm now anticipating a tug-of-war between two comparable firms.

i am so tired right now from all the excitement of having people say things like I'd be great, and they so hope I come on board and watching them throw more money and power at me like that will make the difference.

i'm not sure what I'll do, but the prospect of looking Queen in the face when she's back in the office on Monday and not having to put up with any and I mean ANY of her crap anymore is priceless.

i'm afraid of getting ahead of myself, so i must wait for their next step. i have no choice in that actually.

but what i fear most is making the wrong choice.

today was another one of those days that everything worked out perfectly. things beyond my control that have to do with timing and coincidence and serendipity.

more later as it all unfolds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Don't worry about the wrong choice so much. Every day you make a million wrong choices, it's the few good ones you make that ameliorate the bad.

if you make a bad choice, you'll just have to keep going.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

sounds like you're covering your bases, considering your moves carefully
- - all you can do, sometimes

11:03 AM  
Blogger Z Family said...

thanks you two!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home