Friday, April 29, 2005

anti's blog rocks. i think i left more comments there tonight than i have total in four months.

it just seems easier to do now somehow.

anyhow.

i read two posts tonight about people talking to therapists and shrinks.

i love mine. i see them both once a month and they are wise sages in my life.

i often wonder if therapy in berkeley is different from therapy elsewhere.

i am friends with them now and sometimes we talk about them as much as me. and it doesn't feel like a rip off at all.

i am lucky to have them, i really believe that.

even though i pay them and it's their job to listen to me and help me, it's still about building a relationship and that's always better than making people serve as means to your ends, you know?

my goal the next couple weeks: to be humble at my job and not give into the powerful temptation to be insolent towards those who now need me when i no longer need them.

this is when my true colors are called to the canvas.

i want to paint something rare and breathtaking. humble, helpful and respectful when no one expects me to be.

i love being full of surprizes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

I suspect that EVERYTHING is different in Berkely.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Z Family said...

very true.

i need to write more about Berkeley and Oakland. Two great cities.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home