Friday, February 25, 2005

[still nonconforming]

My best friend of 28 years emailed me this yesterday. She must think I'm a Very Good Looking, Dang Smart Woman. Like The Hun, I have my days, and today happens to be one of them. And I am sorta hung over in a I-was-up-to0-late blogging way. C'mon, blogs are the new drug. But I do have this zit on my chin that kills my look a bit. If the world's revolving around me, then we're all revolving around my zit. Eh, perfection's overrated.
Oh yeah, the email:

"02/24/2005 06:32 PM
FW: WOO HOO
Today is International Very Good Looking, Dang Smart Woman's Day, so please send this message to someone you think fits this description. Please do not send it back to me as I have already received it from a Very Good Looking, Dang Smart Woman! And remember this motto to live by:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo, K"
I dunno bout you, but I'm planning to skid in sideways in a thoroughly used up, totally worn out, hot "mama, you just can't be THAT old" chocolate smeared bod doused with wine in the back seat looking up at someone else screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
But that's just me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Z Family said...

"I'm Pink Therefore I'm Spam" - I LOVE that!!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Z Family said...

oops - sorry Big Tanky - that was meant for GeorgeMikey re: his blog title.

yeah girl - let's start with the UK! and count countries not continents and last time i checked there were only 6 of those, on this planet anyway...

ok - let's reach for the stars baby!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Z Family said...

um, i meant to say "and count countries not continents CAUSE last time i checked ..."

but was too excited cause i had comments.

time for breakfast!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home