Sunday, June 19, 2005

Dear Simpleton,

Hiya!

I dropped off the blogosphere during the whole job transition. I came up for air today and finally went back to Polliblog. THANK YOU for your comments. I have thought of you often and missed you/Blogtopia. Guess I needed the hiatus, though.

So your blog is down? That was some great stuff! I hope you had it saved somewheres.

The comment you made here about the dream you had with the fake IDs made me think of how vaporous we all are out here. Yet everything seems so solid - sorta like clouds. They can suddenly appear and block the sun and drown the earth, but then they can also just as quickly vanish into thin air.

Guess that's why it's important to be out here for the right reasons, huh? Like her. Like you.

I'm going to start blogging again - must say it's been tough getting back in the saddle, but today is definitely a start.

Hope this finds you and finds you well!

Speedy

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Welcome back!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Z Family said...

Thanks!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home