Saturday, March 12, 2005

Stevenson wrote in Treasure Island, "dem's dat dies are da lucky ones". Most of my tears now are for the ones I know he left behind, a wife, a mother, a father, a big brother, a niece, a grandmother, an aunt, four uncles and us cousins.

The hole in their lives and hearts is profoundly deep and empty. I pray they can fill it up with all the joy he would want for them. The greatest tribute to his memory would be our laughter, which he was never without.

Bye Z. Say Hi to Gramps for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

I don't know you, and I can feel your love for Z.

Prayer-by-blog.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Z Family said...

thx simpleton.

2:00 AM  
Blogger the hun said...

That was a beautiful tribute. Thanks for sharing it.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Z Family said...

:) thanks for reading it.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home