Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Dorkiest

when you catch yourself being very uncool, the only thing to do is to own it and laugh.

i've often been accused of taking myself too seriously. (oops) really, though? i'm a goof.

i just saw a "1" in a comment link on my blog and got all excited and when i went to read it, all hot and eager, i found out it was ME ... again.

i am hyped about my blog, though, because it's finally kinda looking like one.

i was writing code on my template and envying folks who really know what they're doing.

um, this can take up lots and lots of time, huh?

cybelle's makes some goood pizza. think i'll go have a slice and try to remember i'm married to this really swell guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

I do that all the time

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home