Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I'm packed FINALLY! why is it that for someone who hasn't skied in 3 years, all my ski clothes were dirty?

i'm beginning to get excited about my trip. when i'm on the plane, one full workday + lunchtime leg wax + bart & airport shuttle ride + curbside checkin + shoeless security check later, i'll be fully hyped.

why the leg wax? cause i'm looking forward to the hot tub, minus all the terrified stares.

mistermom is such a prince. sad faces in the back seat at drop off this AM. everyone had their own flavor of chapstick in honor of my adventure, and, of course, wanted to share.

so now my coffee tastes a little bit like melon, berry and grape blistex. and i'm a Mom, so i love it.



1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

have fun

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home