Monday, February 07, 2005

Fresh out

So I have been off reading all your blogs and writing you emails and stuff so I'm fresh out of blogergy.

Big Tanky's feeling empowered, the Hun's got song du jour on and Radiohumper is making me fear the teen years and all the heartbreak in store for we moms. i'm gonna need a cat.

My son tells me he never wants to leave home - and I just keep telling him, just you wait. He doesn't believe me. I should tape him, huh?

anti is hilarious and you just have to love him, no? someday i too will make it look that easy ...

and he loves Oprah. very cool. i know he does because that's exactly how I am when she comes on - the world stops, kids become unborn and all is Oprah for an hour. either that, or he's mocking folks like me who love Oprah. i dunno, can't tell cause i don't know him well enough yet.

oh no! something just came to me. things are coming full circle in my circle, as Anti pow-wows in NY. let me explain ...

over the past couple days i have been trying to figure out how i got here. you know, in this circle of sorts. i started blogging one night and i had never before and so i got lost and it didn't matter cause i'm enjoying bring the beef and odd child and fuzzy brown and big T too much too care how it all happened and what brought us together.

then i'm reading anti's blog about jamie ... doink. my dear college friend moved west from NY in dec with her family. she was my very first role model (she would cringe) and i am so juiced she is only 20 minutes away now!

3 weeks ago, i told her i just started writing a blog and she told me about her husband's friend's blog
the known universe. and that's where it all started ...

why this is making me so happy, i just don't know. and no one else can share my joy right now. unless they too have been lost and found in blogtopia.



4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Hi friend of my friend. Say hello to Reflux and family next time you see them. When I finally get my ass out to visit them, we'll have to hang out.

2:34 PM  
Blogger John said...

tell reflux i say hello too!

3:51 PM  
Blogger the hun said...

That's kinda funny.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Z Family said...

dang, i take a night off and i see i had guests ...

jamie - 2 cool huh? what's wierd is that i haven't even met Reflux yet! Mrs. Reflux and I have been trying ...
anti - we'll do, like I said to jamie, when i finally meet him!
big tanky - it's like i better behave cause i never know who i know or who knows who i know ...
the hun - isn't it tho?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home